Elevate your Subaru’s reputation by lowering it…with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is 14lbs lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.