Get your 9th gen Honda Accord slammed without sacrificing ride quality. Air Lift Performance air spring suspension gives you maximum drop with superior handling, sharp steering response, and a comfortable ride.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
There are no reviews yet.