Effective date: June 11, 2019
Cool Cars Engineering (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.coolcars.org website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Cool Cars Engineering uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Cool Cars Engineering may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cool Cars Engineering
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Terms and Conditions
Cool Cars Engineering makes reasonable efforts to present accurate and reliable information on our website. However, we are not responsible for any errors in or omissions from the information contained in or accessed through this Site, nor for the timeliness of the information. The information in this Site is not intended to provide specific advice about individual legal, business or other questions, and it is not a substitute for users’ independent research and evaluation of any issue. If specific legal or other expert advice is required or desired, the services of an appropriate, competent professional should be sought. All of the information in this web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind whatsoever.
Your access to and use of this Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this Site. By accessing or using this Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access this Site. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through this Site, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your credit card information, billing information, shipping address.
Notice of Copyright Ownership
All material on this website, including but not limited to, all design, text, images, and sounds is copyright of Cool Cars Engineering (except as otherwise expressly stated) and may not be reproduced elsewhere in any way without explicit written permission.
- All transactions must be accompanied with the original invoice, no exceptions.
- Returns accepted within five days. There is a 25% handling fee on all returns.
- Any damages and or shortages must be reported within 24 hours.
- Store credit issued only. No cash refunds. No returns on special order parts or mounted wheels.
- All wheels in stock are sold as is. No warranty. No returns. No exceptions.
- There is no warranty on any hydraulic or air suspension parts. No exceptions.
- All Warranty claims are made directly to the manufacturer.
- Cool Cars is not responsible for shipping and or repair charges for manufacturer’s warranties.
- All warranties apply to the original owner and the original vehicle it was installed in.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.