Revolutionize your Mercedes W212 experience and begin your #lifeonair with Air Lift Performance!
- ? Progressive rate air springs allow for a lower ride height than coil springs and excellent ride quality
- ? High-quality monotube dampers provide more consistent damping when driving hard or under bumpy road conditions
- ? Dampers allow for 30 clicks of damping adjustment, with a huge range from super soft to racecar stiff
- ? Adjustable camber plates allow for up to three-degrees of negative camber adjustment and precise steering feel
- ? Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- ? An Air Lift Performance air suspension is lighter than an OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling
- ? Allows for maximum wheel travel, for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering
- ? Components rig-tested to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance